Qubee WIMAX internet service in Bangladesh claiming that they are serving the best & fastest internet connectivity. But after seeing this video you will get the truth..
This video can be downloaded here: www.ashdenawards.org Shidhulai won an Ashden Award for Sustainable Energy in 2007. You can follow us on: Facebook bit.ly Twitter twitter.com Blog: www.ashdenawards.org Shidhulai Swanirvar Sangstha was founded in 1998 to help poor, marginalised communities living in the remote Chalanbeel region of Bangladesh to develop sustainable livelihoods. Shidhulai has achieved this by building up a fleet of flat-bottomed boats, all made with locally available materials, that make their way through the shallow rivers and canals of the Chalanbeel to bring a range of educational services and renewable energy supplies to water-side families. The boats use solar PV modules to generate all the electricity they need to provide daily classes in primary education for children, libraries, training in sustainable agriculture, health advice, mobile phone and internet access and battery-charging facilities. Shidhulai has also provided villagers with 13500 solar-home-systems, 2500 lanterns and 15000 bicycle pumps that deliver between 60 and 100 litres of water per minute – enough to irrigate half a hectare of land during the dry season. By putting into practice the agricultural techniques they have learnt on the boats and using the renewable energy devices, farmers have been able to significantly increase their income and reduce the use of synthetic pesticides, with about one third of farmers eliminating their use altogether.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
9 comments on “Qubee cheats in Bangladesh !!!”
- ▼Main Category (41)
- 7/28/09 Tech Tuesday on Blue-ray Players
- abdul karim internet service hara
- Advanced Data Networks System Limited
- Arina Info Tech Shuts Down for illegal VoIP operations
- Bangladesh Consultation of the UN Internet Governance Forum ( 8/11)
- Bangladesh ISP List
- Bangladesh ISP Listing
- Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC)
- Bangladesh Voip Business License Fees and Charges
- Bangladesh Voip License Award Process
- Bangladesh VOIP Provider License Application Form
- BD HOG ISP Instruct B 08 25 11
- Billion dollar outsourcing beckons Bangladesh
- Broadband Solutions Limited Bangladesh found to illegal Voip Call Termination
- BTCL Purchased Internet Connectivity (Gateway Service) From TATA India
- BTCL Trying to Hide There Own Problem by Saying SEA-ME-WE4 Submarine Cable problem
- BTCL Trying to Hide There Own Problem by Saying SEA-ME-WE4 Submarine Cable problem | Inside Bauani's Mind
- BTRC Cancel 16 Bangladeshi ISP License because of illegal VoIP Service
- BTRC has decided to reactivate phone connections
- BTRC will continue its investigation of illegal VoIP activities
- Dhaka telecom regulator okays Bharti Airtel's entry
- E-commerce is expected to be introduced in Bangladesh by 2012
- FaceBook Things to Stop Doing Now URGENTLY | Inside Bauani's Mind
- Finding Love Online - A Christians Guide To Internet Dating
- Forex Ambush 2.0 - 100% Accurate Forex Signals - 60% Comm., 21% Conv.
- Govt move is underway to bring VoIP under legal cover
- Govt mum on tax on SIM and mobile sets
- Govt Opening up VoIP – 3,500 new licences in three months
- Hazipur Internet Center: A village case-study on digital Bangladesh
- Int’l telecoms and voip connectivity to shut for four hours Oct 29
- IPv6 and Digital Bangladesh: What ISPs or ISPAB are Doing?
- KBps or Kbps, the confution and fact on ISP Industry of Bangladesh
- OLD DHAKA's NOODLES MAKING_01- 06-02-2009_Collected By Raj.flv
- Opening bell BD Multimédia listed on NYSE Euronext in Paris 15 July 2011
- Qubee (Augere Bangladesh) - Internet Performance
- Qubee cheats in Bangladesh !!!
- Riot Gear
- Smile Bd net speed (bangladeshi isp)
- Street food Dhaka 4, Holy Ramadan.
- Worldwide Email Address Finder.
- ►Product Review (6)